Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First project of the year yaayy

As promised, here are (most) of my final drawings/renderings I used in my final presentation. Some of my best design work thus far, mainly 'cause Photoshop and Sketchup cut my normal production time in half, and I was able to explore many more elements than usual.

HERE YA GO:

(site plan)
Photobucket
(front elevation)
Photobucket
(photoshopped close-up elevation)
Photobucket
(plan)
Photobucket
(ceiling plan, note circular geometry of plan continued upwards into ceiling)
Photobucket
(longitudinal section cut, looking toward the east)
Photobucket
(the same cut, looking toward the west)
Photobucket
(perspective, looking toward the entrance/north)
Photobucket
(perspective, main display area)
Photobucket
(perspective, looking toward seminar area/back of store/south)
Photobucket
(a few close-ups of the displays, note permeability of facade, each display in front is also a window looking out on college ave.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, the previously mentioned Materials project is well under way. Foam cubes, playing cards, and balls from a ball pit are my materials of choice; looking pretty cool so far. I am, however, ridiculously exhausted. A zombie, if you will.

I leave you with a (crap cell phone) picture of the current condition of my desk (i.e. my dinner table, my bed, my bookshelf, my living room, etc.), if you care to visualize where it all goes down.

;LSDFJG;SLKDJFG I HATE IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment